Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.  • Help
SMF Underground
+ SHMUP-DEV » RAPID PROTOTYPE SESSIONS » Older Sessions » Session 11
|-+ JaJ's entry [Sex in space]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Read April 14, 2009, 10:12:23 AM #0
jaj

JaJ's entry [Sex in space]

Well, I have an idea so I'll just post it here, now lets just hope I can find the time to create it.

The idea is this:

A group of aliens is reproducing themselves. They each have a set of variables that can be passed on to their offspring. For example: bullet direction, bullet rotation, number of bullets... well, basicly all kinds of variables that influence the bullet patterns. This way the bullet patterns keep getting more complex. When theres less than so many aliens left, they will merge into one boss.

When the boss is defeated, a new level will start.

Each level the aliens reproduce faster, maybe add a new type of alien each level, not sure.

Read April 15, 2009, 09:22:40 AM #1
moosa

Re: JaJ's entry [Sex in space]

That sounds both wild and ambitious. I kinda like the idea of a "quick, kill-em before they multiply!!" sort of thing, and that certainly sounds like a good incentive to do just that. Smiley

By the way, your title sounds like something Cactus would come up with.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 09:26:01 AM by moosa »
Read April 15, 2009, 06:07:46 PM #2
jaj

That would be because he made "Fuck space"

Luckily he didn't make "Fucking in space"  that would make my game totally unoriginal...

I kinda like the idea of a "quick, kill-em before they multiply!!" sort of thing, and that certainly sounds like a good incentive to do just that.

Yeah, I have to find a way to make it pedictable/ tactical though.
Read April 15, 2009, 09:34:41 PM #3
moosa

He also made Space Fuck: "An erotic space adventure with a deep moral message." Wink

Read April 17, 2009, 10:02:29 AM #4
jaj

Ah, so he did.

But there will be no fucking in my game. My aliens will be making sweet, sweet love.

Perhaps a better title: Sweet love in space.
Read April 17, 2009, 12:25:09 PM #5
moosa

The only thing "erotic" in that game anyways is a pixellated portrayal of a man humping a dog at the title screen for no reason. Cactus is cool like that.

Edit: looking at it again, I suppose it could just as well be another person. It's very pixellated.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 12:32:54 PM by moosa »
Read April 17, 2009, 08:31:04 PM #6
jaj

Don't expect my multiplying dots to be erotic either though.

Tomorrow a serious update. I promise.

I'm sorry... I can't seem to find any time  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 08:53:51 PM by jaj »
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.204 seconds with 19 queries.