Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.  • Help
SMF Underground
+ SHMUP-DEV » SHMUP DEV FORUMS » Assistance
|-+ compiling rrootage in Windows

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Read December 03, 2010, 01:19:45 AM #0
JAG

compiling rrootage in Windows

Hi, I want to tinker with rrootage but while there are all sorts of porting guides, I can't find anything on Windows.

I can get everything compiled but bulletml in mingw and only bulletml in msvc. Instead of explaining all the presumably stupid stuff I've tried, it would probably be easier just for someone else to tell me how to do it from scratch.

Thanks!
Read December 03, 2010, 06:04:52 AM #1
LorenzoGatti

Re: compiling rrootage in Windows

Personally, I'm not going to download rRootage sources and test my compilation skills, but if you post what you did and error messages it's likely that I (or someone else) might be able to tell you the likely causes and what you should try.
Read December 03, 2010, 04:09:18 PM #2
mpersano

Re: compiling rrootage in Windows

Hi, I want to tinker with rrootage but while there are all sorts of porting guides, I can't find anything on Windows.

I can get everything compiled but bulletml in mingw and only bulletml in msvc. Instead of explaining all the presumably stupid stuff I've tried, it would probably be easier just for someone else to tell me how to do it from scratch.

If I remember correctly, bulletml was the only part of the code that's in C++, so maybe you don't have g++ installed in mingw. Also, it depends on libSDL, so maybe you don't have that compiled under msvc.

These are just wild guesses. I never tried to compile it under Windows (building it under Linux was trivial). Maybe you could post what kind of errors you're getting?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 17 queries.