SMF Underground
+ SHMUP-DEV » SHMUP DEV FORUMS » Business and Marketing
|-+ 3D artist/modeller available.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Read April 13, 2006, 07:55:35 AM #0
SkyWay

3D artist/modeller available.

Okay.

If anyone has a need for a high/lowpoly 3D artist then please visit my Deviantart profile first : skyway.deviantart.com.
Then if you like what you see then go ahead and contact me. I am willing to work for free with freeware games but obviously if the game is aimed to be sold then I'll work for money  Grin I have about six years of modelling experience with 3D Studio Max and can do environments, vehicles and scenery. I'm currently working on two nonpaying game projects which are : www.dendezyn.net/affv4 and for a small team making an online MP game called Air State. And please. If you require my services be sure that you are serious about your project and preferably have a complete engine for the game (I really dont want to hear something like " Sorry. My mom said that I can't play with Click'n Create anymore, so I'm abandoning the project" cause then I'm gonna hunt you down and blast you with shit gay lazors  Grin )

So there you have it. I do know that about 89% of SHMUPs are 2d but in my opinion Starfox Armada has a very good concept.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 07:57:12 AM by SkyWay »
Read April 13, 2006, 10:36:31 AM #1
d000hg

Re: 3D artist/modeller available.

Hey, I know you posted in the shmup-dev forums, but are you looking just for shmups? I like the sci-fi / angular style of some of your models - I'm looking for a 3D modeller / texturer for my 3D RTS game.

If you want to hear more email john DOT dexter AT fsmail DOT net and I'll hit you back with some screenshots and so on - the game is currently in prototype stage meaning it is playable (but a bit lame). For an RTS you can guess that means there is a lot of code already to get to a working game stage!

[edit]Oh and AFF looks amazing - can you link to something you made in that game since I see there's a team of art-folk?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 10:51:51 AM by d000hg »
Read April 13, 2006, 10:54:08 AM #2
Matt McFarland

Some good art there!  I like the speeder bikes you made, mostly top notch stuff!  There's only one questionable art peice in your collection, and it is something that resembles a stapler we have in the office.  Cheesy

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27960668/

Just grab and kachunk kachunk some papers together.. Maybe I staple too much, but dang that looks like a custom stapler to me! Tongue
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 10:55:51 AM by Matt McFarland »

<a href="http://www.mattmcfarland.com/flash/myFlashSig.swf" target="_blank">http://www.mattmcfarland.com/flash/myFlashSig.swf</a>
Read April 14, 2006, 08:55:12 AM #3
SkyWay

That is a spacecruiser (but i think it would do well on the staplermarket) Grin Thanks for the nice comments Smiley
Read April 19, 2006, 01:33:58 PM #4
RedKnight

That's a very cool looking Motor bike you got there. Cheesy

as a artist to artist talk.
 police1

How much do you intend to sell a model like that?

Grin

Be Attitude for Gains
Read April 26, 2006, 11:05:46 AM #5
SkyWay

What? I could sell something as crappy as that? Grin

I really don't know how much I would like to charge out of that...It took me about 4 weeks to complete, but I have evolved in the field of timesaving modelling since then. But still  Roll Eyes
Read May 09, 2006, 01:34:10 PM #6
Ultrano

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d   <-- for selling 3D objects

But if you're under 18, maybe you'll need someone to help when/if you decide to start selling models :/ .
School can be a major drag for you now Sad , but hey, once you graduate, _you_ could easily find some gamedev company to join Wink
Read May 09, 2006, 05:04:54 PM #7
Flame The Great

Blue Hair!!!

Yay! Long live blue haired people!!! I know, completely off topic, but yay!

I love turbosquid! Been using that for ages now. I can't sell, but I use models from that site at times. Otherwise, I get off my but and get to work.  tongue1

Being Half Dragon is odd...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 17 queries.