Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.  • Help
SMF Underground
+ SHMUP-DEV » SHMUP DEV FORUMS » Business and Marketing
|-+ Low Cost Indie-Game Marketing Service

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Read July 09, 2006, 04:21:53 AM #0
theshadowfan

Low Cost Indie-Game Marketing Service

If you are a indie developer and have a game in which you are looking for a third-party to market it, look no further. I am available to write Press Releases, distribute Press Releases, and contact various retail outlets to discuss the inclusion of your game in their store.

“The work David has done for EDIGames has been phenominal, his ability to get game news out and find potential distributors has helped us immensely.” - - Raymond Jacobs, Founder & President of EDI Games

Marketing is the final and most important step in game development. With my experience I know that this is one area that isn’t really understood by many developers.

If you would like to talk to me about your project please email me at davidprodriguez@att.net.

Payment Plans:
Option 1 - I Write and Distribute PR (to Press only) = $25
Option 2 - I Write and Distrbute PR (to Retail/Portals/etc., Non-Press Members) = royalties per deal
Option 3 - I do Option 1 and 2 = $25 and royalties per deal
Option 4 - You Write PR, I Send PR to Press and Distributors = $15 and royalties per deal
Option 5 - I Write PR (to Press or Non-Press Members), You Send it = $10

Distribution of Press Release:
Every game will be carefully reviewed to find out how best to promote it. The Press Release will be sent to major websites, portals, and/or forums that cover the game’s genre. This is the most efficient method to spread the Press Release across the internet.

Clients:
Ethereal Darkness Interactive Games - ‘Morning’s Wrath’, ‘Malathedra’
DextroGames - ‘CubeDrift’
Read July 09, 2006, 04:26:45 AM #1
the2bears

Re: Low Cost Indie-Game Marketing Service

Seems some quotation marks got embedded in the first 2 URLs in your sig... links don't work.

Is that newsworthy? Wink

Bill

the2bears - the indie shmup blog
Read July 09, 2006, 04:29:13 AM #2
theshadowfan

Re: Low Cost Indie-Game Marketing Service

Seems some quotation marks got embedded in the first 2 URLs in your sig... links don't work.

Is that newsworthy? Wink

Bill

Fixed it exactly when you posted this.  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 18 queries.