+ SHMUP-DEV » SHMUP DEV FORUMS » Business and Marketing
|-+ Shmup programmer needed

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Read October 06, 2006, 04:40:53 PM #0
DSN

Shmup programmer needed

Programmer Wanted

Brief description:
Programmer to be part of a team to create an original shmup of the highest quality similar to games by Cave, Psikyo, Treasure, etc.  This is a paid position that is temporary (about 2-3 months).  Development will take place in New York City, Washington DC, and Richmond, Virginia.  Relocation, and all expenses will be compensated.  This is a great opportunity to travel, create something great, work with some cool people, and have a great time doing it.  We are the visual, and audio artists, we just need a skilled programmer who can program the game (20 minutes long) from start to finish.

Contacts:
daepro@hotmail.com

« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 07:52:54 PM by DSN »
Read April 16, 2007, 11:34:56 AM #1
Taiphoz

Re: Shmup programmer needed- get paid to do what you love

Are you a team of only artists looking for some programmers to bring your art to life?

I may be interested, but would need a lot more information as I can easily handle my own artwork.

Read April 16, 2007, 04:54:01 PM #2
Crimson Knight

Oh, wow!

I'm pretty good at programming(I still think I'm a novice though) and would love to help out. But I live in NJ(which I guess is pretty close to NY) and I can't just, you know... relocate at the drop of a hat. Sad

EDIT:LOL I just realized how old this is, might've gotten a progger already.  Tongue
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 04:59:57 PM by Crimson Knight »
Read April 16, 2007, 06:38:55 PM #3
the2bears

Probably still worthwhile emailing them, at least expect a quicker response that way than answering them here.  They may have forgot they even posted this.

Bill

the2bears - the indie shmup blog
Read April 16, 2007, 07:02:18 PM #4
Taiphoz

Yeah no matter, I just noticed that they need people in NY, it would have to pay a lot to get me to move.

Read April 16, 2007, 07:54:23 PM #5
Crimson Knight

I just emailed the address above, hopefully a reply will come.

I looked at DSN's previous posts, and if I knew about all that, even in Michigan(where I used to live), I'd jump at the chance for that offer!  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 18 queries.